What's in the news
Join FDAAA to receive the
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- February 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
FDA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION WINTER CELEBRATION
- January 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The 2023 Innovations in Regulatory Science Summit, “Accelerating Healthcare Innovation Through a Regulatory Lens”
Serving Those Who Have Served
The Association's core mission is to help alumni stay in touch with the issues of the day facing the FDA and support the agency's
public health mission through expertise- and experience-sharing, training and outreach opportunities.
Membership is open to the thousands of FDA alumni and current employees nationwide.
The Association offers a variety of educational and service-oriented activities designed to broadly appeal to the diverse backgrounds and interests of Association members. In doing so, the FDAAA strives to meet several goals:
- Enable former colleagues to stay current on major scientific and regulatory issues facing FDA.
- Educate the public about the vital work of the FDA and promote interest among America's youth in national service careers and public health opportunities at FDA.
- Assist FDA in recruiting alumni with specialized expertise and institutional knowledge during critical situations.
Consult with foreign governments on the establishment and operation of national regulatory programs.
- Honor exceptional contributions to public health by former FDA employees and other individuals.
- Support special events and functions to promote FDA's mission.