What's in the news
Join FDAAA to receive the
- January 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- November 3, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Association's core mission is to help alumni stay in touch with the issues of the day facing the FDA and support the agency's
public health mission through expertise- and experience-sharing, training and outreach opportunities.
Membership is open to the thousands of FDA alumni and current employees nationwide.
The Association offers a variety of educational and service-oriented activities designed to broadly appeal to the diverse backgrounds and interests of Association members. In doing so, the FDAAA strives to meet several goals:
- Enable former colleagues to stay current on major scientific and regulatory issues facing FDA.
- Educate the public about the vital work of the FDA and promote interest among America's youth in national service careers and public health opportunities at FDA.
- Assist FDA in recruiting alumni with specialized expertise and institutional knowledge during critical situations.
Consult with foreign governments on the establishment and operation of national regulatory programs.
- Honor exceptional contributions to public health by former FDA employees and other individuals.
- Support special events and functions to promote FDA's mission.